Wednesday 8 February 2017

Digipak Layout (Final) (Without Layout Text)

This is my final design for my Digipak, I have included the design without the layout text. You can now see the design a bit better. I also like the photo of the band I included on the left inside panel, as I think this gives the look of us being more of a band and not just musicians (as in having a live performances). So even though you can see me playing on stage, I was still able to get a photo of the band, As I set a camera up anyway to record us playing through a song. and then I took a screen shot of part of the clip, that got us all in. The EP cover has been used in the magazine advert, and I thought it would be good to include the same design, to make it connect together, which other existing products have done.
Reflective Comment
I am happy with the look for this ancillary tasks, as I want to keep the simplicity of the generic features of indie rock. I might create this as an actual Digipak, if I manage to find a way. But for now I am going to have complete focus and attention on my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment